Happy| Felicidade

quarta-feira, outubro 12, 2016 1magicalworld 0 Comments


Source: Tomé Rodrigues

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

……………………………………………………………………………………………
Quando eu tinha 5 anos, minha mãe sempre me disse que a felicidade era a chave para a vida. Quando eu fui para a escola, me perguntaram o que eu queria ser quando crescesse. Eu escrevi “feliz”. Eles me disseram que eu não entendi a pergunta, e eu lhes disse que eles não entendiam a vida. -  John Lennon

Se queres receber emails do Magical World, por favor subscreve-te aqui
If you would like to receive emails from Magical World, please sign up here